Re: [SQL] Archives site down? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [SQL] Archives site down?
Date
List pgsql-general
Cc: changed to pgsql-general

Neil Saunders wrote:
> Apologies if this has been mentioned on announce (I'm not subscribed),
> but the mailing list archive site appears to have a problem (403
> Forbidden):
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/

Huh, also there seems to be something fishy with the archives
themselves.  For example on

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-es-ayuda/

I can see an entry for 2005-11 but nothing else.  There should be
entries back to 2003 or so ... if I enter the URL by hand I can see the
indexes, so the files are there, it's just the index that's b0rked.

Oh, I hope I'm not going to jail by entering the URL by hand, like that
Daniel Cuthbert guy.  Ill-advised guy -- where did he get the idea of
giving money for saving the hurricanes ...