Re: strange behaviour in plpgsql:null arguments - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: strange behaviour in plpgsql:null arguments
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 03:39:37PM +0200, Peter Filipov wrote:
> I can't detect whether i passed a NULL to stored procedure
> in plpgsql when it happens that I use composites

This came up a few months ago; see Tom Lane's response to the
following message:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-09/msg00137.php

> I also find it quite difficult to unset an element from array in postgres.

Consider starting a new thread with a subject relevant to that
particular problem.  An example showing what you mean by "unset
an element" might make the problem easier to answer.

--
Michael Fuhr