Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Please let us know if you will come to the PostgreSQL Anniversary - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Please let us know if you will come to the PostgreSQL Anniversary
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tuesday 29 November 2005 21:30, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
> > So, please fill out the survey at:
> > http://thepostgresqlfoundation.org/survey/
> > ... as soon as you can.  Thanks!
>
> What's with the domain-for-each-purpose thing?  We could have subdomains
> instead, say foundation.postgresql.org and planet.postgresql.org.  I
> guess I don't understand if there is a reason not to do it that way.  It
> seems much more coherent to me.

The original reason behind this site having a seperate domain was due
primarily to a legal focus.  However it used to be that
foundation.postgresql.org used to point to it.

> What's more, it surprises me that http://foundation.postgresql.org
> points to the old advocacy site ...

This is probably due to some changes to the apache configs that have been made
lately?  It should really be fixed.

--
Robert Treat