Re: postgres database file location - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From
Subject Re: postgres database file location
Date
List pgsql-novice
the file doesn't exist because you haven't created it
yet!  Oliver is right, use pgdump - it is pretty
straight forward and well documented on the pgsql
website.  pgadmin3 adds a gui to this process and
makes it a point and click proposition.