Re: Question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Question
Date
List pgsql-general
Read the FAQ.

Peter Futaro wrote:
> Dear PSQL,
>
>   I need to make a documentation for my database. The documentation I  want is almost exactly like the result of "\d"
command.I want to make  the report using a database manager application, and it requires me to  make my own report by
typingthe SQL command in it. Can you please  provide me the command behind "\d" or perhaps tell me what attributes  do
youuse to build that "\d" report ?