What's wrong with the lists? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject What's wrong with the lists?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Is there something weird going on with the lists?

I ask because lately there has been spam showing up rather frequently,
something that happenned only very ocassionally.  Has there been a
change from human moderation to robotical approval of messages?

Also, my last auto-mails to pgsql-committers have been held for
moderator approval.  Maybe I should subscribe-nomail the @postgresql.org
account to the list so that it doesn't happen ... but I wonder why isn't
it working like it was before?

Not meant to criticize anyone -- I'd just like to adjust my config if
there's need to.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
The easiest way to resolve [trivial code guidelines disputes] is to fire