Re: tsearch2: more than one index per table? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew J. Kopciuch
Subject Re: tsearch2: more than one index per table?
Date
Re: tsearch2: more than one index per table?  ("Rick Schumeyer" <rschumeyer@ieee.org>)
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday 22 November 2005 21:45, Rick Schumeyer wrote:
> Is there something in tsearch2 that prevents more than one index per table?
>
> I would like an index on field A, and a separate index on field B.
>
> The index builds fine for A, but gives an error for B.  The error text is
>

> ERROR:  could not find tsearch config by locale

This is not a problem with the index creation ... your tsearch2 installation
is not configured for the locale your server is running.

http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/docs/tsearch-V2-intro.html

See the section "TSEARCH2 CONFIGURATION".  It explains, and has examples on
how to set this up.

cheers,

Andy