pl/pgSQL doco patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Philip Yarra
Subject pl/pgSQL doco patch
Date
Re: pl/pgSQL doco patch
Re: [DOCS] pl/pgSQL doco patch
List pgsql-patches
Hi, I supplied a minor doco patch relating to porting pl/SQL to pl/pgSQL:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2005-10/msg01295.php. Also
attached here.

Could someone please review and apply this for me?

Regards, Philip.

Utiba Pty Ltd
dangerous content by Utiba mail server and is
believed to be clean.

Attachment