Re: connecting to linux server from windows xp - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From A. Kretschmer
Subject Re: connecting to linux server from windows xp
Date
List pgsql-novice
am  15.11.2005, um 12:37:08 -0300 mailte Sebastian Scarano folgendes:
> On 11/15/05, A. Kretschmer <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com> wrote:
> > Check your /etc/hosts and /etc/host.conf.
>
> Community support like this is what makes open-source so great  :-)))

No problem. I'm using OpenSource - Software and I want give back my
knowledge to the community.
PostgreSQL is a very great project! And, if i read question in this
list, i can do any things:

- i read the question and think about, and so i can learn more.
- i give answers, and so i can learn more.
- i read the answers from other people, and so i can learn more.
- i read and write in english, this is not my natural language, and so,
  you know, i can learn more.

Okay, i'm honest, i do it _only_ for me ;-)

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer    (Kontakt: siehe Header)
Heynitz:  035242/47212,      D1: 0160/7141639