Oryx Mailstore 1.0 released - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Abhijit Menon-Sen
Subject Oryx Mailstore 1.0 released
Date
List pgsql-announce
We are delighted to announce the release of Oryx Mailstore 1.0 exactly
as scheduled some months ago.

    http://www.oryx.com/mailstore/1.0.html
    http://www.oryx.com/mailstore/overview.html

Oryx Mailstore is a mail archive server that stores normalized mail in a
PostgreSQL database, and serves it using IMAP. It is available both on
commercial terms and as open source.

This release completes our base IMAP support. We're now working on
virtual mailboxes and various administrative improvements.

Changes since 0.99:

- Support for the GB2312/GBK Chinese character sets.
- The last remaining IMAP command: RENAME.
- We attempt to handle 8-bit content in Subject etc. reasonably.
- Numerous minor bugfixes.

The next release is expected on 2005-12-12.

Please join the mailstore-announce list if you want to be notified of
future releases; and mailstore-users to discuss Mailstore.

    http://www.oryx.com/mailstore/lists.html

Bug reports, questions, and suggestions to info@oryx.com.

--
Abhijit Menon-Sen