Re: Dynamic web sites with PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Paul Argudo
Subject Re: Dynamic web sites with PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Le Jeudi 10 Novembre 2005 19:30, John DeSoi a écrit :
> My suggestion would be to try a content management system like Drupal
> (http://drupal.org). It supports both MySQL and PostgreSQL, so you
> could design a system that works with both databases and choose the
> one that best fits your requirements. It has lots of powerful
> features and a nice modular architecture which makes it easy to
> extend and customize.

May I add that our http://www.PostgreSQLFr.org french speaking PostgreSQL
community website runs under Drupal since summer 2004.

We are very happy with it, it completely respond our needs.

You'll just have to install pgpool and set on internal "Drupal cache" to have
a professional CMS running.

My 2 cents.

--
Jean-Paul Argudo