postgres emails - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject postgres emails
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Guys,

A mail out was carried out this morning. The objective of the mailing was to
advise those people that had applied for enquiries for training of our SILVER
Training program of our current scheduling.

What can I say, the wrong list was used to send out the communication
resulting in many people getting a message that had nothing to do with them.
Emails should never be sent out to those people who don't ask for it.
Unfortunately mistakes do happen.

On behalf of SRA America, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies over
this matter.

--
Robert Bernier
PostgreSQL Business Intelligence Analyst

Tel:  212.244.8833 ext:22

www.sraapowergres.com  robertb@sraapowergres.com
www.sraamerica.com