WinXP PGSQL 8.0 and pgAdmin III Upgrade - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From
Subject WinXP PGSQL 8.0 and pgAdmin III Upgrade
Date
List pgsql-novice
i updated my win dev boz to pgsql 8.0 and pgadmin3.
everything apparently went well with the pgsql
updgrade, however, pgadmin 3 is acting strange.

i tried to log in to my production server and it
connected...  but it doesn't list the database that
should be there (actually, it is there since my
application works, for now, anyway ;-)

it lists a database named "pstgres".

does anyone have any ideas what may be going on here?

tia...

http://mail.yahoo.com