BUG #2031: Patch also required prior to ML3 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Mark Gibson
Subject BUG #2031: Patch also required prior to ML3
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2031
Logged by:          Mark Gibson
Email address:      gibsonm@cromwell.co.uk
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.0
Operating system:   AIX 5.3 (5300-01)
Details:

Hello,
I've just downloaded and compiled PostgreSQL 8.1.0
on our AIX 5.3 machine (which already has PG 8.0.4
installed).
AIX hasn't had any maintence levels applied yet,
so oslevel -r returns: 5300-01.
_SS_MAXSIZE has been set to 1025 manually, this was
required for 8.0.4.
But with 8.1.0 the patch for dynahash.c had to be
applied before the regression tests would run.
So the problem described in FAQ_AIX appears not
to be specific to AIX 5.3 ML3.
I can supply more info if required.
(Please reply directly to my email as I'm not
subscribed to any lists)