Re: BUG #2019: tsearch2-related coredump - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bernhard Weisshuhn
Subject Re: BUG #2019: tsearch2-related coredump
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 03:12:33PM +0000, Bernhard Weisshuhn <bkw@weisshuhn.de> wrote:

> Bug reference:      2019
> Logged by:          Bernhard Weisshuhn
> Email address:      bkw@weisshuhn.de
> PostgreSQL version: 8.1rc1
> Operating system:   Linux Fedora Core 4 x86_64

Teodor Sigaev sent me a patch even before the web submission got past
the moderators! Not only is tsearch2 quick, its developers are, too!
;-)

The attached patch for Teodor seems to fix the problem for me. I say
'seems' since my testings conditions differ a bit from the ones the
problem appeared, but I did test the same set of queries.

cheers everybody,
  Bernhard Weißhuhn

Attachment