Re: attislocal value changed with dump - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: attislocal value changed with dump
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Elein,

elein wrote:

> The problem is that after a dump and reload of
> a table hierarchy there are different values in
> pg_attribute.attislocal.
>
> A quick grep shows few references to attislocal.
> But I cannot say for sure it is unused since it is
> documented.  However, I'm looking at a db diff
> tool and there it does matter.

It's not unused, though it's not a hot spot (it's only used to prevent
you from dropping an inherited column).  I can't reproduce your problem
here though -- the dump comes out just like the tables I produced.  Care
to provide the original SQL script?