Re: Server misconfiguration??? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Server misconfiguration???
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 05:31:10PM +0300, Andy wrote:
> I read some tuning things, I made the things that are written there, but I
> think that there improvements can be made.

Have you tried the suggestions people made?  Because if I were you,
I'd be listing very carefully to what Chris and Tom were telling me
about how to tune my database.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.
                --Brad Holland