Re: Feedback from LinuxWorld, London - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Feedback from LinuxWorld, London
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> Anyone else having trouble with that link? It's coming out as a blank
> presentation for me.

No trouble with the link itself, but the file I got was 0 bytes.  Not a
very useful flyer to hand to anyone ... ;-)

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
"Someone said that it is at least an order of magnitude more work to do