Re: Lost patches email - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Lost patches email
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sat, 8 Oct 2005, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>>> OK, the repost went through.  Seems somehow the original email did not
>>> get processed, and my bounces are automatically deleted, but a new email
>>> worked.  Strange.
>>
>> According to our end, your original did get processed, but failed ... the
>> problem is, there are no details (that I can find) on *why* it failed ...
>> that is what I sent out to the developers, how to determine why it failed
>> without having to turn debug logging *way* up :(
>
> So you do see a failure on your end, but no specification?

This is correct ... one of the 'rules' appears to be being triggered, but
the system either doesn't record *which* rules (based on default debugging
level), or I can't find where its recorded ... which is why I've sent a
note to the mj developers ...

----