4th draft up -- get your comments in! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject 4th draft up -- get your comments in!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

There's a 4th draft up.   I made the following changes:

-- I replaced the technical summary in the first paragraph with a "business
summary", explaining what the new features *mean* to Joe User.  This was
on the advice of GreenPlum's public relations staff.

-- Moved a sentence from the 2nd P to the 1st P

-- Replaced Lance's quote.

Given that time is short, and we could tinker with this forever, I'm going
to close re-writes and declare it final on Saturday afternoon (PDT).  So
get your edits in now!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus