Re: horology regression test failure - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Martin Pitt
Subject Re: horology regression test failure
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom!

Tom Lane [2005-09-29 17:50 -0400]:
> Martin Pitt <martin@piware.de> writes:
> > On almost all Debian platforms the horology test for 8.0.3 fails.
>
> Before PG 8.0, I'd have said you were running with a timezone library
> that didn't understand about DST before 1970.  It shouldn't be happening
> in 8.0 though.

The underlying glibc is the same everywhere: Debian's 2.3.5 on all
platforms and in all cases I tried it. And, for the record, the same
problem happens with 8.1 beta 3.

Thanks,

Martin

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?