Re: Typo in README.dist-split - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Typo in README.dist-split
Date
Re: [pgsql-www] Typo in README.dist-split
List pgsql-docs
On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 02:02:47PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> This needs to be fixed.  I still see the incorrect file contents
> outlined below.

In fact, I see the _wrong_ "where" was fixed!  So they now are both
wrong :-)

--
Alvaro Herrera                         Architect, http://www.EnterpriseDB.com
"Escucha y olvidarás; ve y recordarás; haz y entenderás" (Confucio)