where to get libpq for postgres 8 - please help! - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ibrahim Noorzaie
Subject where to get libpq for postgres 8 - please help!
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I am working on a project where I need the libpq
libraries with postgres. I had been working on Fedora
Core 3(using postgres 7.4) but recently I upgraded to
Fedora Core 4(using postgres 8) and now I can't find
the libpq libraries for postgres 8 from anywhere to
download. Please let me know if you have a link to an
rpm for the libpq library or any other instructions.(I
know libpqxx is available but I do want to use libpq
since I have my development going on in that).

Thanks all.
ibrahim.

Ibrahim Noorzaie
Computer Engineering Dept.