Re: Does anybody use ORDER BY x USING y? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Does anybody use ORDER BY x USING y?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
<much discussion on collation and ordering>

I'm going to take from this discussion that there is no use for the
USING clause with operators not in an operator class and that if this
changes we won't be seriously inconveniencing anybody.

Have a nice day,