Re: Time to start the PR machine - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Time to start the PR machine
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
marc,

> Umm, I can give you logs on ftp.postgresql.org going back to Apr 12th of
> 2004, if that will help any?  Nope, 7.4 was released Nov 16th of 2003
> ... oh, looks like I can give back to Jun 4th 2003, since the xferlog on
> developer.postgresql.org (where ftp.postgresql.org used to point) goes
> back that far ... might help gets some half-decent estimations?

Hmmm ... actually, that would help.  We could compare the current downloads
from ftp.postgresql.org against the ones from last year and thus get an
estimate of 7.4 downloads.

Can you put them somewhere I can SCP them?   Like on the pgfoundry server
for example?

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________