Re: Change to PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Félix Beltrán
Subject Re: Change to PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your answer. About your comments, in the original order:

1) Thanks for the links. I found in PostgreSQLs FAQ that any one can
use the database for any purpose, including comercial development. But
i couln't find if this applies to the .net driver too.

2) Yes I mean a schema designer. I downloaded a demo from CASE Studio
(http://www.casestudio.com/enu/default.aspx) It looks like a very good
product (also price is ok), but it does not support direct connection
to the database for schema update/synchronization.

3), 4) I guess that's enough. The databases i'm using are in the order
of 100k records and no more than 3 or 4 concurrent users.

Regards,

Felix Beltran