Re: 5 new entries for FAQ - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: 5 new entries for FAQ
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 03:33:16PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> For the batch job and single-CPU issues, they did not fit into existing
> FAQ entries, and I am not sure they are asked enough to be added as
> FAQs.  I am interested to hear other's opinions on this.

Maybe, just looking through my email and my memories they've been a few
times. How often a question needs to be asked before putting it in the
FAQ is easier than answering it each time, well, that's a matter of
debate.

The other extreme is the Exim FAQ which is huge, but it has answered
every question I've ever asked. Not sure if that's a goal though.

Attachment