BUG #1805: FATAL: invalid command-line arguments for server process HINT: Try "postgres --help" for more inform - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Vahe
Subject BUG #1805: FATAL: invalid command-line arguments for server process HINT: Try "postgres --help" for more inform
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1805
Logged by:          Vahe
Email address:      vaheg@arachnea.com
PostgreSQL version: 8
Operating system:   windows XP
HINT: Try "postgres --help" for more inform
Details:

i have installed the provider of the postgreSql and my connection is opening
,but what i want is the oledb provider for the postgreSql,i have also
dowloaded the pgoledb which the oledb provider of the postgre in .nET and i
have registered it i have it in the drivers.,but when i try to connect or to
open a connection the following error is occuring.

FATAL: invalid command-line arguments for server process HINT: Try "postgres
--help" for more information.

this error is giving me when i try to open the connection
Can you help me solve the problem.
Thank you