Re: problem inserting with sequence - Mailing list pgsql-general

From germ germ
Subject Re: problem inserting with sequence
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you all for your help. I got it working, once.

Right after I made the change and tested it,
everything worked perfect. Then I had a freak nose
bleed- (This has to be my 3rd nose bleed in my life
ever).  I frantically starting closing windows and
shells. While in my frantic state, I deleted my php
script I had spent about 30+ hours working on.  I
don't back anything up on my test server so it's gone
forever now. My stupidity for not backing up the test
server, so my loss- lesson learned and will not make
again.

....but it did work one time.

thank you again for all the help.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/sql-grant.html