Re: SQL/PSM for 8.2 will offer ANSI/ISO, MySQL, and DB2 Compatibility - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: SQL/PSM for 8.2 will offer ANSI/ISO, MySQL, and DB2 Compatibility
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Denis,

> This is the primary reason why EnterpriseDB is interested in sponsoring
> a community SQL/PSM project for PG 8.2 that will provide ANSI/ISO
> compatible triggers n stored procs that are:

As a follow up, I'd like to help you with a press release to announce your
contributions.   After your unfortunately press coverage on ZDnet, I think
it's important for the wider OSS community to know you are contributing.

Besides, it wouldn't hurt to announce that PostgreSQL will be supporting
SQL/PSM in the future.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions