Re: CVS Viewer on Gborg is broken :-( - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Chris Ryan
Subject Re: CVS Viewer on Gborg is broken :-(
Date
List pgsql-www
    I'll put something up as soon as I get back. If anyone wants to
make a suggestion of something that would be easy and functional to get
going that would be great as it's been a long time since i've been in
the market for cvs viewers.

Chris