Re: Error while vacuuming - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim Buttafuoco
Subject Re: Error while vacuuming
Date
List pgsql-general
I believe the correct way is the following.

1. get the oid from pg_class for relname='pg_toast_100194'
2. lookup up the relname from pg_class where reltoastrelid = the oid from the first query.

so on my system
select oid from pg_class where relname='pg_toast_17070';
  oid
-------
 17072
(1 row)

select relname from pg_class where reltoastrelid=17072;
   relname
 sql_features
(1 row)