Re: gborg's apache server ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: gborg's apache server ...
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I don't think its anything we've changed ... I wish there was a better way
of tracing what caused the SegFault ... I can recreate it on other VMs if
I enable the interbase.so extension, but that is already disabled on gborg

Got it .. thanks to gdb, it turns out the issue was the pspell.so
extension ... commented it out, and it no longer dies on a SIGHUP ... will
keep an eye out for the SegFaults over today ...

----