RES: Pg_autovacuum on FreeBSD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rodrigo Moreno
Subject RES: Pg_autovacuum on FreeBSD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Thanks a Lot, it works.

So when it was changed (use of postgresql=YES), because I1m still use the
old way, download sources from postgres mirros, compile and install.

Best Regards
Rodrigo

-----Mensagem original-----
De: pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org] Em nome de Christopher
Kings-Lynne
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 7 de julho de 2005 23:26
Para: Rodrigo Moreno
Cc: pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org
Assunto: Re: [HACKERS] Pg_autovacuum on FreeBSD

> The pg_autovacuum on FreeBSD and pg 803 is not working. Just do
> nothing, no log, nothing in screen, no daemonize.
>
> It was ok on pg746.
>
> Could some one help me ?

They both work fine for me on my test box...

Are you aware that they change the port?  You need to put postgresql="YES"
in your /etc/rc.conf.

Chris

TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate      subscribe-nomail command to
majordomo@postgresql.orgso that your      message can get through to the mailing list cleanly