BUG #1754: Abou the pg_stat_activity - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Ramzi
Subject BUG #1754: Abou the pg_stat_activity
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1754
Logged by:          Ramzi
Email address:      ramzi.zeid@beecell.com
PostgreSQL version: 7.3
Operating system:   Linux
Details:

hello,
I found a bug in my postgresql which is when I make this select command
[select * from pg_stat_activity] it doesnt show me active current query, but
in newer versions and on windows OS it shows the output for this.
i need a help if it is really a bug, if there is a way to solve this problem
on my 7.3 version because my current version is activated and live and hard
to change to the newer one especially at this time.
i hope that you can help me on this.
best regards
Ramzi