Roles - SET ROLE - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Stephen Frost
Subject Roles - SET ROLE
Date
List pgsql-patches
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> > Tom, if you're watching, are you working on this?  I can probably spend
> > some time today on it, if that'd be helpful.
>
> I am not; I was hoping you'd deal with SET ROLE.  Is it really much
> different from SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION?

Here's what I've got done so far on SET ROLE.  I wasn't able to get as
much done as I'd hoped to.  This is mostly just to get something posted
before the end of today in case some might think it's more of a feature
than a bug needing to be fixed (which is what I'd consider it,
personally).  I'll try and work on it some this weekend, but in the US
it's a holiday weekend and I'm pretty busy. :/

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Attachment