PGDN content information proposal - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gevik Babakhani
Subject PGDN content information proposal
Date
List pgsql-www

Dear All,

I would like to start a discussion regarding the content information and structure we would like to have in PGDN.

Here is the proposal:

The content in PGDN has the following:

1. Content id  (of course)   (sequence generated number)

2. Author (user or author id)

3. major version (numeric like 3)

4. minor version (numeric like 2

5. revision. (numeric like 5)

This makes a document version of 3.2.5

6. content applies to a PostgreSQL version. (varchar) (like “all pg versions”, “8.x”,”7.x”

7. title (varchar)

8. A short description (varchar) (this would be the content introduction)

9. status (varchar) (E for editing for published, R for rejected)

10. the actual content or the story

11. date created

12. date updated

13. content type (like how-to, article, tutorial, etc ..)

Do we need more information about a PGDN content? Please let me know what you think.

Ps. the category and the keywords of the content are saved elsewhere.

Regards,

Gevik.