could not receive data from client: Connection timed out Error - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Shay Kachlon
Subject could not receive data from client: Connection timed out Error
Date
List pgsql-performance

Hi There,

We having some problem with the DB which logs sometimes "could not receive data from client: Connection timed out" error.

We couldn't find when it happens, and why..

Also from the client side (we facing some transaction that comes back after something like 15 min) BDW: no exceptions on the client.

Can any one help me with this ?

Shay Kachlon