Re: PGDN author workflow proposal - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gevik babakhani
Subject Re: PGDN author workflow proposal
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

I completely agree. We want to gather information and have as much
contributions as possible. We don't want to play as cops. I think this way
We make it interesting and easy for others to contribute and we would keep
our system clean.

> I would suggest that anybody should be able to submit stuff, but a
> limited number of people (such as the ones listed above, including the
> etc) can both submit and approve right away.

This can be done. It is also currently possible.

Gevik.