Re: Problem with dblink regression test - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim C. Nasby
Subject Re: Problem with dblink regression test
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 03:44:41PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Jim C. Nasby wrote:
>
> >On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 02:10:47PM -0500, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
> >

> >>http://stats.distributed.net/~buildfarm/libcheck.log. Note that Tom's
> >>theory is correct: psql is linking against the buildfarm libpq while
> >>dblink is linking against the system one.
> >>

> >BTW, after looking through that logfile, it appears that all the
> >libraries are linking against the system libraries instead of the
> >buildfarm/*/inst libraries, so this isn't specifically a dblink or even
> >contrib issue.
> >

> I only saw problems with libecpg.so, libecpg_compat.so and dblink.so

AFAICT those are the only libraries that link to libpq or any other
postgresql library, so yes, they'd be the only ones with a problem. :)

BTW, anyone have any idea why my other two emails haven't gone out to
the list yet? Is it because of their size?