Re: autovacuum suggestions for 500,000,000+ row tables? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Steinar H. Gunderson
Subject Re: autovacuum suggestions for 500,000,000+ row tables?
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 11:08:43PM +0100, Alex Stapleton wrote:
> Bloody Debian stable. I might have to experiment with building from
> source or using alien on debian to convert the rpms. Fun. Oh well.

Or just pull in postgresql-8.0 from unstable; sid is close enough to sarge
for it to work quite well in practice, AFAIK.

You'll lose the security support, though, but you will with building from
source or using alien anyhow :-)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/