Re: Volunteer wanted for PostgreSQL Techdocs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Gevik babakhani
Subject Re: Volunteer wanted for PostgreSQL Techdocs
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,
Regarding static content:
Assuming the content is being exported from bircolage to disk (static!)
I do not see any other way than to scan the directory in order to build the
xml tree.

It is properly me, but I am not to found if exporting the files to disk.
Don't you guys this it would be better to read the content directly from
bircolage database?

Regards,
Gevik.