Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date
List pgsql-www
'k, you'll probably want to start perusing:

     http://www.bricolage.cc

I have 1.8.5 (the latest) installed, and have installed all of the
"Optional" perl modules as well as the required ones, just to make sure
that we have all of the functionality ...

As I mentioned earlier, my last step is to get the database loaded ...
hope to have that finished tonight, and will post URL info once done ...