Re: How not to display system tables? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Ennio-Sr
Subject Re: How not to display system tables?
Date
List pgsql-novice
* Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> [090605, 16:33]:
> Ennio-Sr <nasr.laili@tin.it> writes:
> The pga_ tables are not system tables as far as Postgres is concerned.
> IIRC they are created by some old versions of pgAdmin (or was it another
> tool?)  If you move up to a more recent version you should be able to
> get rid of them.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Hi Tom,
thanks for the quick answer. AAMOF I did try pgAdmin months ago (when I
was running pg 7.2). Now I'm using 7.4.7-6sarge1 version and
occasionally pgAccess. Might this one be responsible for that also?
Can I simply cancel those pga*'s?
Regards,
      Ennio.

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)