Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date
List pgsql-www
Dave,

> > As for 'seperate site and servers' ... not required, since
> > Bricolage will
> > 'publish' static HTML pages to the existing web site, which
> > also means
> > that it will be able to make use of the existing infrastructure ..
>
> If that is the case, then if it is flexible to publish them in 'pgweb
> template format' (eg.
> http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/cvs/annotate.php/portal/templa
> te/en/about.html?rev=1.8) that might well be the ideal solution.

Yes.   In fact, I think that Emily and Omar may even have a partially
complete Bricolage template for PG.

BTW, one of the nice things about a *mature* CMS is that it doesn't require
web people to maintain it.  You can delegate stuff to folks who just have
to do text editing and hit "approve".

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus