Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Date
List pgsql-www
Mark,

> 'k, I'm not disagreeing with your overall posting, but the above doesn't
> quite make sense: "we dont' want to markup our articles in HTML, so
> we're going to start a new site that we'll have to mark up in HTML
> anyway"??

Powerpostgresql.com requires no HTML to add content.    Postgresql.org.br
requires no HTML to add content.   PlanetPostgresql.org doesn't require
HTML to add content.  etc.

It's called a "Content Management System".

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions