Account in postgresql database - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Yann Michel
Subject Account in postgresql database
Date
Re: Account in postgresql database
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I was searching for some information about the storage of the user data
in postgresql. As far as I know there is one dictionary table for
storeing all the users of any known database, right?

As we'd like to provide a postgresql database service to our students
we'd like to create one database for each user. This user should be able
to create new accounts for other users but only for his/her database.

Any comments or solutions are welcome.

Regards,
Yann

           The answer is open source !