PostgreSQL Developer Network - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gevik babakhani
Subject PostgreSQL Developer Network
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Dear People,

After a long time of various timeouts, I managed to get back on track developing the long promised PQDN website. As some of you might know. I was working on a project called the PostgreSQL Developer Network.

The websites (which is a la MSDN) is meant to provide a knowledge base for the precious programming knowledge regarding writing code for PostgreSQL. Hopefully with your contribution it would be a great place for the ones (like me) who would like to contribute.

The websites is being developed on www.truesoftware.net:8081/pgdn/ using PHP5 and of course PostgreSQL 8.0.3

Please do not hesitate to share your ideas.

Kind regards,

Gevik