Re: adding users to sshd - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Lasantha Kularatne
Subject Re: adding users to sshd
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi
Your problem is not clear for me.
(1). Do you want to add system users into the Unix/Linux system? OR
(2). Do you want to create a db user for the pgsql system?

In case 1,
 $useradd username
 $passwd username
 To set the home
 $mkdir /home/username
 $chown username /home/username

In case 2,
 $/usr/local/pgsql/bin/createuser -P username
 and enter the password.

Hope I get your question right and this will help you.
If this is not the one you are looking for, I beg your pardon.

Regards,

Lasantha Kularatne
Software Engineer
CodeGen.IT
7, Cambridge Terrace, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka.
Tel: +94 11 2686893  Ext: 106
www.codegen.it