This may help fight HIV viruses - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Menage Troix
Subject This may help fight HIV viruses
Date
List pgsql-sql
----09-7[5]-2047-8[3]-082[3]

The New Breakthrough of "The Antidote"
PROVEN FORMULA Not available in any retail outlet -

To Learn More please follow:
http://www.gkjfdgfadvsdfhjd.info/fvd

Ships direct from the medical research facility.
Kills all Known Viruses & Bacteria kept in the body as diseases before they
attack.

*Common flus/colds *Influenza *SARS *Cancer *HIV *Etc.

The Antidote is the answer for virus/bacteria free-living.

We are the only company in the world who have developed this product for sale.
We're so confident you'll find it works that we offer a full-guarantee.

To Learn More please follow:
http://www.gkjfdgfadvsdfhjd.info/fvd

If you have received this and are not part of the Health Monthly Newsletter
then follow.

http://kgmfdgdfhgf.gh-tnsrffsecn.com/

----09-7[5]-2047-8[3]-082[3]--